Our Flight Attendant licensing course covers all the training modules required by the SACAA and includes all the regulatory requirements over a 5 Month period. We have a full mock up at our premises which allows the learners to train in an environment similar to being on board an aircraft.
- A Class 2 medical certificate – The medical is required when we apply for your cabin crew member’s license with the SACAA. The Academy of Aviation will assist you with Aviation Medical Examiner contact details
- Minimum of 18 years at the time of writing the SACAA examination.
The 5 Month training program involves dedication and includes the following modules:
- Glossary and Abbreviations
- Air Law
- Flight and Duty
- Physiology of Flight
- Health and Awareness
- Aircraft Familiarisation
- Emergency Equipment
- Emergency Procedures
- Ditching and Survival
- Fire Fighting
- Dangerous Goods
- Aircraft Type Rating (B737-200)
- Aviation Medicine
Our 5-month Course will keep you excited with various further upskilling modules such as the
- Emotional Intelligence Course,
- Initial Flight Attendant Course (IFAC) as above,
- Basic Computer Literacy Course,
- Amadeus GDS Course, Basic
- Airline Customer Service Course,
- Interview and Job-Hunting Skills,
- Lastly a Job Shadowing opportunity to finally conceptualize your dream job noticed!
Please note there is a non-refundable Administration fee payable upon registration.
T & C's Apply